Continuing my recent dabbling with Python and Google App Engine i managed to create a demo site for fictional customer “Tiger Brothers” with Google App Engine. Built from ground up, including blog, using WebApp2 Framework and Jinja template engine. Yes, I did miss sweet dJango framework but wanted to experiment. Check it out here:
Java, Android 1.6 and above, Eclipse J2EE with ADT plug-in
This project served the purpose of tracking the mother and child healthcare through the aganwadi (rural healthcare employees) network in certain districts of Andhra Pradesh, India. The project is financed by the UNICEF which also aids this healthcare network. The Android application is to aid the ANM workers in data collection, data synchronization with the UNICEF’s portal and keep her updated of latest happenings.
This project is aimed at collecting genetic data (ref, organism type, amino acid sequence etc.) and convert them to universal fasta format for further processing. It was cited for its use in an international medical journal.